VA Chapter of HIMSS Women in Health IT Mentoring Event in Northern VA!
The Tower Club at Tyson's
Due to popular demand, VA HIMSS WHIT is bringing our next Women in Health IT Mentoring event to Northern Virginia! Plan to attend and meet with influential women and men in health information and technology. This is the perfect opportunity to increase your leadership opportunities and expand your knowledge. We will engage in thought-provoking conversations that address not only gender-related challenges, but job-specific issues and career planning tips.
Special Note: WHIT is not just about women! Men are welcome and encouraged to join us. We need your perspectives and your voice at the table for this conversation.
Join us for networking with experienced executives, emerging leaders, and peers outside of your organization and across the industry. We will spend some time networking and introduce the event. We will then break into smaller group sessions for discussion. Each session will have a leader to facilitate conversation around key topic areas.
Topics for Breakout sessions (please register for one):
- Crucial Conversations – Terri Spence, VP & Regional CIO, Bon Secours Health System
- Negotiating Skills – Nicole K. Raimondo, MBA, PMP Senior Director, Inova Center for Personalized Health
- Building Confidence - Maggie Cornett, RN, MS, VP Technology, Program & Project Management and Planning, URAC
- Building Your Brand – Rene Lowe, PMP, Senior Manager at Audacious Inquiry
- Speaking the C-Suite Language – Linda Fischetti, Health Transformation Technical Center - Technical Director, Mitre